Submitted by seyi on Mon, 06/02/2014 - 14:38
This is a call for abstract(s) for the NAD 2020 conference holding in Abuja Nigeria from 15th to 17th June 2021.
The deadline for abstract submission is 15th May 2021. Please visit the conference website (nadabuja2020.org) to submit your abstracts. You will receive an acknowledgment once you submit.
THEME: PROMOTING EQUITABLE ACCESS TO DERMATOLOGICAL CARE
- COVID-19 implications and Impact on qualitative dermatological care in Nigeria
- Community Dermatology: Reaching the unreached
- Ageing skin; what can be done?
- Innovations and challenges in dermatological care in Nigeria
Abstract submissions are welcome in the following areas:
- Aesthetic dermatology
- Pigmentary disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Community dermatology
- Hair disorders
- Nail disorders
- Dermatological surgery
- Paediatric dermatology
- Oral and Genitourinary medicine
- Eczema and skin reactions
The abstracts submitted may be based on basic science, clinical research or epidemiological studies and case reports with striking learning points.
NOTE: The abstract should not exceed 250 words and title not more than 20 words.
- Name of author(s), email address and institutional affiliations (name of presenting author should be underlined)
Dr Falodun O.A
Chair ,Scientific Committee NAD Abuja 2021